The Fresh Haystack Investigations Management module is an environment that provides a method to scope an investigation, auto-create leads that are extracted from candidate SF85p/SF86 form inputs and additional criteria, and then auto-assigns those leads to investigators based on geographical location of the lead to be investigated or complexity of the case. The Investigators Portal allows full-cycle accomplishment of:
- Investigation initiation and assignment – Geography-based
- Investigation Scoping – Auto-scoped based on Tiers 1-5
- Investigator Travel – Minimized travel based on geographical assignment approach
- Investigator Sourcing – Flexible sourcing via controllable queue
- Investigator Assignment – Automated assignment, but with flexibility to manually assign
- Investigator Review and Quality Assurance (QA) – QA checks built into workflow
- Investigation Invoicing – Invoice generation via BI Contractor contract with expectation that invoices will be lower than normal due to geography-based lead assignment approach.